The OPITO approved course can now be completed online.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, OPITO has altered the required processes to gain accreditation. You no longer have to attend an invigilation centre to complete this course, but must prove identity where required.
You must verify the identity of the candidates you are issuing the training to.
If you are purchasing this course for yourself, please send a "Selfie" of your full face to prove your identity including your personal ID within this to firstname.lastname@example.org This must be provided before, or on the same day of completion to gain your approved certificate.
Course goal: This course aims to provide the knowledge and techniques for carrying out gas testing
This course contains the following sections:
• Hazards Associated with Gases and Vapours
• Flammable Atmospheres
• Fire and Explosions
• Toxic Atmospheres
• Oxygen Deficiency and Oxygen Enrichment
• Hazards of Confined Spaces
• Gas Monitors
• Gas Testing for Fire Watcher Duties
• Gas Testing for Hot Work
• Gas Testing and Gas Leaks
• Gas Testing for Confined Space Entry, and
• Gas Testing during Purging Operations
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.