The purpose of this course is to ensure that anyone wishing to work offshore is equipped with all the relevant basic safety knowledge and skills relevant to offshore installations. It also offers an understanding of emergency response on an installation and during helicopter transit. The course also offers an introduction to essential safety elements of the offshore oil and gas industry.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will have earned a basic understanding and awareness of the hazards they will face when working offshore. They will also receive an introduction to the safety regime and safety management systems in place to control and mitigate those hazards. Following instructor explanation and demonstration delegates must show understanding and competency in the different course modules
The course is composed of both theoretical and practical elements designed to educate and assess delegates:
• Safety induction
• Sea survival and emergency first aid
• Fire fighting and self rescue
• Helicopter safety and escape
• Introduction to the hazardous offshore environment
• Working safely
• including safety observation systems
• Understanding the risk assessment process
• Tasks that require a permit to work
• Personal responsibility in maintaining asset integrity
• Using manual handling techniques every day
• Controlling the use of hazardous substances offshore
• Knowledge and practices of working at height
• Being aware of mechanical lifting activities
Do you want more information about the course, or do you want to order?
Contact us at Tel: +47 24 15 55 55 , or send us an e-mail.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org